Pages

Monday 13 April 2015

Toddler Boy Haul #1

Hi guys,

I do not know why but I have an obsession with hauls, I will happily watch and read them. I do not know why but it is a little pleasure so of course I wanted to write my own haul and show you what I bought for my toddler.

Everything I bought was from Next which I love for baby and toddler clothing. It is a little more expensive than some other shops we use such as the supermarket brand but the quality is amazing. There is nothing that I have had from Next that has bobbled or shrunk, most things can go in the tumble dryer and they are hard wearing too.

So I thought I would have a little gander after we were at the park this morning and although it was sunny, there was still a little chill in the air and I only have a winter coat that fits my little Angel which is a bit thick. Well that left me no option, Alfie needed a lightweight waterproof jacket. Who am I to let Alfie get too warm in a winter jacket?

So off to Next we go. Alfie immediately found a mini car which kept him happy while Mummy perused the shelves. I am like a kid in a sweetie shop in this store, it's so cute and trendy.

So here we go, the photos below show all the clothing that I bought. (It was all on 90% sale if my hubby asks) I have also linked every item so if you see anything that takes your fancy.


 Above is Alfie's new water proof jacket, it's a lovely material which is soft and light weight with a netting type material inside with Pineapples on. This is so cute and Alfie looks adorable in it. You can find it here for £22
 The above outfit is a grey pair of track suit bottoms that Alfie pretty much lives in and a rocket T-Shirt. They are either £6 each or part of the 2 for £10. Again great quality and the rocket has a little 3D part which is really cute. The rocket t-shirt cane be found here and the tracksuit bottoms here
 Alfie chose this 2 pack of T-Shirts because the one has lots of cars on it (obviously) These are £10 and can be found here
 These are a 2 pack of really light weight jersey trousers that will be ideal for Summer, they are not as thick as jogging bottoms but more comfortable than jeans. These were £14 and can be found here


The last item is a T-Shirt that Mummy just had to buy, it's just too cute and Alfie does tell me and daddy that we are his "bestest" friend so I could resist. This was only £6.50 and can be found here

I do love Next and I think that this stuff makes a good start to his summer wardrobe.
Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Take care
Adele

No comments:

Post a Comment